What is it? – A simple way for you to arrange for the direct deduction of your offering and special gifts from your checking, savings, credit or debit card accounts, in one simple session via any device with an Internet connection.
How do I sign up? – Click Here! This will take you to the secure, online donation site. Then sign up by choosing a password: selecting the account to charge: and the frequency of your gift. That’s all there is to it!!
What Gift choices do I have? – We currently have the following funds set up:
- Building Project: Accessibility
- Backpack Drive
- Youth Mission Trip
- Birthday Fund
- One Great Hour of Sharing
- Strengthen the Church
- Neighbors in Need
- The Christmas Fund
What are the advantages to you?
- Simple to use
- Worry free – You Gift is received even when you cannot attend worship
- You can view and print giving reports at your convenience
- You can easily change the amount and frequency as necessary
How does this help the Church?
- Smoother, more dependable cash flow for better planning
- Promotes consistent giving
- Increased percentage of pledges completed by year-end
There are minor processing fees associated with Online Giving charged by our service provider. An additional fee of 2.75% to 3.5% is charged for every credit card transaction. Should you choose this option, you may want to consider covering this cost by increasing your donation.
To make a one-time or recurring donation to the Union Congregational Church of Groton, please click the Online Giving button to the left.
Contact our Collector, Bob Goudey, if you have any questions. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 978-496-0973.